North Bengaluru : As you have already read my earlier post Bengaluru is the King of Real Estate , By now you have understood that the best place to invest in Real Estate is Bengaluru, But where to invest in Bengaluru , Is it the South Bengaluru or the the North Bengaluru . Well as per research both the locations are having its own Pros & Cons.
Lets Talk about the North Bengaluru Fist , when it comes to the northern part of bengaluru , I would strongly recommend ” NH 207 – SATELLITE TOWN RING ROAD(STRR) KIAL IT Investment Region” as the Right Time to Invest . Below are the highlights as to why you should invest in this ITIR Zone Bangalore:
- Real Estate Prices in and around NH 207 STRR has Increased by 1000% in Last 8 Yrs.
- KIAL IT Investment region (ITIR) will house corp orates of IT industry and will generate four million new jobs. KIAL IT Investment Region to be located at the Nandi Hills b/w Doddaballapur Area & Chikballapur Area with total area under IT development – 10,000 to 12,000 acres.
- 1st phase of 2,072 acres and expected to delivered by 2020 2nd phase – 10,000 acres and expected to delivered by 2032.
- KSTDC issued Expression of Interest in 2012 for development of KIAL – ITIR for which it received response from Fifty Five MNCs including TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc. Once it is developed,Its going to create a total four million jobs. one million direct (employees working in these companies). three million indirect (people supporting these employees). Even if 30% direct employees choose to live close by, it will result in huge demand of 300,000 Houses .
- Most MNC Information Technology companies are planning to move their technology and R&D Centres closer to the KIAL Airport. This has been the news in many parts of the globe where developments have been taken around international airports and creating a new hub of commercial activity relating to high uptake of residential plots in Devanahalli and the appreciation in price. The major player moving near the KIAL airport is Shell Aerospace SEZ, IT and Hardware Park, Devanahalli Aerospace SEZ, IT and Hardware Park will occupy 3,000 acres and house Boeing, Airbus and many more. Aerospace Park and SEZ, IT and Hardware Park are being developed close to southern boundary of KIAL. Hardware Park – 850 acres & IT Park – 1,156 acres. 56 large and mid sized companies have signed up for operations in Aerospace Park. Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier have agreed to setup shop in Aerospace Park. Starrag Heckert and Wipro have already initiated operations in Aerospace Park Hardware Park. Shell,Tata Elxi and many other hardware companies will occupy space in Hardware Park. IFCI is also building a 50 acre Global Financial District with cost of Rs 1,000 crores in IT Park. TCS is planning a 100 acre campus in the same IT Park. As per government estimates 250,0001 direct jobs will be generated by Aerospace Park only.
- Devanahalli is expected to become major commercial and office hub Aerospace Park and SEZ to be fully functional Shell, Ascendas and IFCI campus will be ready by 2017. International Convention Centre will be ready by 2016.
Considering all the above valid point it is a strong recommendation for investments in and around ” NH 207 – SATELLITE TOWN RING ROAD(STRR) KIAL IT Investment Region“